1. We, the Ministers of ASEAN Member States, China, Japan, and the Republic of Korea responsible for combating transnational crime, convened the Seventh ASEAN Plus Three Ministerial Meeting on Transnational Crime (7th AMMTC + 3) Consultation in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia on 30 September 2015. The 7th AMMTC + 3 was chaired by Hon. Datuk Nur Jazlan Mohamed, Deputy Minister of Home Affairs, Malaysia.
2. We remain committed to further strengthen efforts to prevent and combat transnational crimes that continue to threaten our region, in order to ensure peace and stability.
3. We took note of the outcomes of the Thirteenth ASEAN Plus Three Senior Officials Meeting on Transnational Crime (13th SOMTC + 3) Consultation held in Siem Reap, Cambodia on 10 June 2015.
4. We exchanged views on the need to further strengthen the existing ASEAN Plus Three Cooperation in combating transnational crimes, including addressing the emergence of new forms of transnational crimes.
5. We acknowledged the progress in the efforts to fulfill the transnational crime component of the Revised ASEAN Plus Three Cooperation Work Plan 2013-2017.
6. We agreed that it is pertinent to utilise the ASEAN Plus Three Cooperation Fund (APCTF) for the implementation of the activities under the Revised ASEAN Plus Three Cooperation Work Plan 2013-2017.
7. We welcomed the convening of the 8th AMMTC + 3 Consultation in Myanmar in 2017.
8. We expressed our sincere gratitude and appreciation to the Government and people of the Malaysia for their generous hospitality and excellent arrangements made for the Meeting.