1. We, the Ministers of ASEAN Member States, China, Japan, and the Republic of Korea responsible for combating transnational crime, convened the 6th AMMTC+3 in Vientiane, the Lao People’s Democratic Republic, on 18 September 2013. The Ministerial Meeting was preceeded by Preparatory SOMTC + 3 for the 6th AMMTC+3 on 16 September 2013. The 6th AMMTC + 3 was chaired by H.E. Dr. Thongbanh Seng A phone, Minister of Public Security of the Lao People’s Democratic Republic.
2. We remain committed to further strengthen efforts to prevent and combat transnational crimes that continue to threaten our region, in order to ensure peace and stability.
3. We acknowledged the progress in the efforts to fulfill the transnational crime component of the ASEAN Plus Three Cooperation Work Plan 2007-2017.
4. We tasked the SOMTC+3 to expedite efforts to enhance ASEAN+3 law enforcement cooperation, in order to fulfill the transnational crime component of the ASEAN Plus Three Cooperation Work Plan which is to be completed by 2017.
5. We welcomed the convening of the 7th AMMTC+3 in Malaysia in 2015.
6. We expressed our sincere gratitude and appreciation to the Government and people of the Lao People’s Democratic Republic for their generous hospitality and excellent arrangements.